- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Hilton Seattle Hotel
At a Glance
- great location
- children up to age 8 stay free
- helpful staff
- clean rooms
- comfortable beds
- overpriced for what you get
- small bathrooms
- hotel needs a renovation
Check Rates from our Partners
Hilton Seattle Hotel Review
Just west of I–5, the Seattle Hilton is a popular site for meetings, conventions, and the summer cruise set. The rooms are tasteful but nondescript—you'll be paying for a brand name here, reliable though it may be. Some rooms have views over the city to Elliott Bay in the distance. Providing excellent views of the city, the Top of the Hilton bar-restaurant serves well-executed salmon dishes and other local specialties for breakfast or lunch. An underground passage connects the Hilton with the Rainier Square shopping concourse, the 5th Avenue Theater, and the Convention Center.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We called this our Coffee, Hiking, Wine Trip; aka Just Relax
We're from NJ, but this was our 7th trip to each of these states. Read more
Family of 4, two kids will be 8 years old. Read more
· News & Features
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary. ... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more
Our latest Fodor's Travel Tastemaker comes to us courtesy of Ace Hotels.... Read more