- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Hilton Seattle Hotel
At a Glance
- great location
- children up to age 8 stay free
- helpful staff
- clean rooms
- comfortable beds
- overpriced for what you get
- small bathrooms
- hotel needs a renovation
Check Rates from our Partners
Hilton Seattle Hotel Review
Just west of I–5, the Seattle Hilton is a popular site for meetings, conventions, and the summer cruise set. The rooms are tasteful but nondescript—you'll be paying for a brand name here, reliable though it may be. Some rooms have views over the city to Elliott Bay in the distance. Providing excellent views of the city, the Top of the Hilton bar-restaurant serves well-executed salmon dishes and other local specialties for breakfast or lunch. An underground passage connects the Hilton with the Rainier Square shopping concourse, the 5th Avenue Theater, and the Convention Center.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Hi, I am very new to this site and the whole idea of posting a message. Read more
· News & Features
Locally sourced food has never been more local, as chefs have begun growing their own fresh fruits and ... Read more
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary.... Read more
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more