- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Tucked away from Lamar near 12th Street, this petite, sleek restaurant is as dedicated to excellence in service and artful delicious dishes as it is to fresh, quality ingredients from local purveyors. Portions are equally as petite as the contemporary dining room, but somehow you never leave hungry. We suggest putting your trust in chef Eric Poltzer's tasting menu. Each course brings a surprising mix of flavors from bison carpaccio with goat cheese and tomato relish to duck confit with baby yams and wilted greens. The wine list is carefully selected, with an array of varietals from around the world. We were particularly impressed with a rare Alsatian crémant (sparkling wine).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My DW dropped me off at the Amtrak station a little after 8PM in CMO on 2/5. Read more
Last year during end of December, I went for a cross country road trip from San Diego to somewhere east of it. Read more
we are off to san antonio and will be staying right next to the majestic theater. Read more
· News & Features
Austin's South by Southwest Festival kicks off next week. ... Read more
Kick off your new year's resolution-primed vacation by booking a trip to a close-to-home resort where... Read more
This fall saw the debut of the Hotel Ella, a 47-room hotel in Austin, Texas, set in a reimagined forme... Read more