- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Miller's Smorgasbord Review
This buffet-style eatery is a local institution, with views looking out onto Amish farm fields and enough food to sate any appetite. The spread here is lavish, with a good selection of Pennsylvania Dutch foods at the daily smorgasbord. The breakfast buffet features omelets, pancakes, eggs cooked to order, fresh fruits, pastries, bacon, sausage, potatoes, and much more. An a la carte menu and even beer, wine and spirits—including their own shoofly pie-flavored liqueur—have recently been added.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
That's quite a mouthful, so I'll just use Tinicum for short.
Today was a gorgeous spring day, the first day that really felt like spring all the way through. Happily, this was also the day chosen for ou Read more
We're here! Read more
What would be the best way to get from Philadelphia Convention Center to the airport (for two teachers) Airport Shuttle? Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more