- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Newly expanded in 2012, Salsa's is the original flagship of Puerto Rico native Hector Diaz's several Asheville restaurants, which include Chorizo (Latin), Modesto (Italian), and Zambra (Spanish-Moroccan tapas), all recommended. Here, you'll find spicy and highly creative Caribbean-Mexican fusion fare in large portions. Roast pork enchiladas with corn, chilies, coconut-annatto sauce, and queso blanco, and organic chicken quesadillas with peppers, carrots, and curry sauce are among the recommended entrées. At lunch you'll find equally large portions, often enough to carry out for a second meal, at midday prices.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Needing to see some spring flowers and warmer weather, we headed to North Carolina last week to check out Bryson City, Cherokee and do some hiking in the Great Smoky Mountains.
We stayed at the Hampto Read more
Last year during end of December, I went for a cross country road trip from San Diego to somewhere east of it. Read more
If you plan to visit Asheville on a weekend this spring, better book your hotel or B&B room ahead. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more