- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- a short walk from downtown shops and a riverfront park
- special breakfast requests taken
- no pets allowed
- no small children
- no phones or televisions in rooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Hanna House Review
Innkeepers Camille and Joe Klotz's renovation of the Rudolph Ulrich House (circa 1896) resulted in accommodations that attract guests again and again—think sleek, modern plumbing and bath fixtures in antiques-filled rooms. Lush robes hang in closets. Breakfast, with a customized coffee blend, is served at the time of your preference, and may include crème brûlée French toast, shrimp and grits, or eggs en croute.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last year during end of December, I went for a cross country road trip from San Diego to somewhere east of it. Read more
This is a beautiful peak near Charlotte, at 5,946 feet (1,812 m), it is the highest peak on the eastern side of the Blue Ridge Mountains, one of the major chains of the Appalachian Mountains. Read more
My hubby and I are celebrating our 10th Wedding Anniversary this September and are planning a month long road trip.
We are flying from Belfast to Miami, then heading down to Key West (we go Read more
· News & Features
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more