- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
K38 Baja Grill
K38 Baja Grill Review
Named for a popular surfers' point break in Baja, Mexico, where some friends once shared memorable roadside fish tacos, the K38 menu heavily references Baja culinary traditions. Mexican-American fusion dishes feature seafood, such as tacos with crisp beer-battered fish. Chicken and beef are also available. Close quarters are fun and colorful. The restaurant has two nearby outposts—Tower 7 at Wrightsville Beach and Las Olas and K38 Baja Grill in north Wilmington.
- Address: 5410 Oleander Dr., Midtown, Wilmington, NC 28403 | Map It
- Phone: 910/395–6040
- Website: www.liveeatsurf.com
- Location: Wilmington
- Credit cards accepted.
- Porter's Neck Shopping Center, 8211 Market St., North Wilmington , Wilmington, NC, 28405, 910/686–8211
- Tower 7, 4 N. Lumina Ave., Wrightsville Beach, NC, 28480, 910/256–8585
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Needing to see some spring flowers and warmer weather, we headed to North Carolina last week to check out Bryson City, Cherokee and do some hiking in the Great Smoky Mountains.
We stayed at the Hampto Read more
Last year during end of December, I went for a cross country road trip from San Diego to somewhere east of it. Read more
We are looking at spending some time in the NC mountains in June with our boys (10 and 13) before having to be in Rabun County, GA. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more