- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Range Cafe & Bakery
Range Cafe & Bakery Review
Banana pancakes, giant cinnamon rolls, Asian spinach salad, grilled portobello burgers, homemade meat loaf with garlic mashed potatoes, steak-and-enchilada platters, and the signature dessert, Death by Lemon, are among the highlights at this quirky spot known for down-home fare with creative touches. All the above, plus a full complement of rich, decadent Taos Cow ice cream, is served in a refurbished mercantile building with a dead-center view of the Sandia Mountains. You can order breakfast fare until 3 pm. There are also two newer branches in Albuquerque (the one near Downtown is nicest), but the original has the best ambience.
- Address: 925 Camino del Pueblo, Bernalillo, 87004 | Map It
- Phone: 505/867–1700
- Website: www.rangecafe.com
- Location: Bernalillo
- Reservations not accepted.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 2200 Menaul Blvd. NE, Downtown, Bernalillo, NM, 87107, 505/888–1660
- 4401 Wyoming Blvd. NE, Northeast Heights, Bernalillo, 87109, 505/293–2633
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Someone just posted about the fiesta, which starts tomorrow. Read more
My husband, adult son and I just took a 7 day trip in a loop from/back to Albuquerque. Read more
What city is warm year round and can access a lot of the city without driving or at least be able to get to and from home and job without driving. Read more
· News & Features
Loaded with fun, kitschy tradition from aliens to Americana, as well the more mystic legends of healing ... Read more
From historic holistic practices and "energy vortexes" to art galleries and fantastic cuisine, there are... Read more
Whether you come for the art, the chiles, or the architecture, you'll definitely stay for the wine.... Read more