- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Range Cafe & Bakery
Range Cafe & Bakery Review
Banana pancakes, giant cinnamon rolls, Asian spinach salad, grilled portobello burgers, homemade meat loaf with garlic mashed potatoes, steak-and-enchilada platters, and the signature dessert, Death by Lemon, are among the highlights at this quirky spot known for down-home fare with creative touches. All the above, plus a full complement of rich, decadent Taos Cow ice cream, is served in a refurbished mercantile building with a dead-center view of the Sandia Mountains. You can order breakfast fare until 3 pm. There are also two newer branches in Albuquerque (the one near Downtown is nicest), but the original has the best ambience.
- Address: 925 Camino del Pueblo, Bernalillo, 87004 | Map It
- Phone: 505/867-1700
- Website: www.rangecafe.com
- Location: Bernalillo
- Reservations not accepted.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 2200 Menaul Blvd. NE, Downtown, Bernalillo, 87107, 505/888-1660
- 4401 Wyoming Blvd. NE, Northeast Heights, Bernalillo, 87109, 505/293-2633
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $42.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Albuquerque Hotwire
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Albuquerque Fr $86+/Nt Expedia
- Look no Further! Albuquerque 7 Nts + Air as Low as $834 Travelocity
- $8.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Albuquerque Hotwire
- $67.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Albuquerque — $67 Hotwire
We are almost a wk in to our 30th home exchange, this time Santa Fe, New Mexico.
It's a trip that was planned about six months ago, with the written agreement, we would each drive to our home exchangers' Read more
4 days in a row both computers offered to guests would not function properly.
Hotel under renovation, but was not told this when I made the reservation. Was told during check-in. Daily use of jackhammers, Read more
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Whether you come for the art, the chiles, or the architecture, you'll definitely stay for the wine.... Read more
As you twitch in anticipation of the final installment of Breaking Bad, take a trip through the turbule... Read more
The Four Seasons will take over at Santa Fe's Encantado Resort.... Read more