Built in 1859 and styled after an Italian villa, this home is one of the largest in the district. Doric and Corinthian columns support its rounded galleries. It is believed to be the first house in New Orleans with "waterworks," as indoor plumbing was called then. Years of extensive renovation based on the original plans culminated with fresh landscaping in 2005.
1415 Third St., New Orleans, Louisiana, 70130, USA