- Festival fun Breckenridge hosts numerous festivals, including the aptly named Spring Massive Festival in April, and the weeklong Ullr Festival in January.
- Mining heritage It was gold that built Colorado in the 1800s, and this legacy is alive and well in the rejuvenated mining town of Leadville.
- Mountain waters Nothing beats a day of lake kayaking or fishing among the many wooded islets on Lake Dillon, the reservoir that is the heart of Summit County.
- Skiing choices You won't find more choices to ski and ride within snowball-throw's distance of one another than in Summit County, many a mere hour's drive from the Denver Metro Area.
- Trail biking Sure, there are plenty of single-track rides, but the real draw is the glorious paved bike trail that runs from Dillon up and over the mountains to Vail.
80° BY THE SEA
Looking for a beach vacation? Let us help you find the right spot.More