- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Chef Jennifer Jasinski's intense attention to detail is evident in her tribute to Mediterranean food with contemporary flair. The 2013 James Beard winner for Best Chef Southwest, she partners in this venture with two other women: Beth Gruitch runs the front of the house while sous chef Dana Rodriguez helps in the back, and together this trio makes intriguing and compelling combinations like seared sea scallops with black truffle vinaigrette and Colorado lamb with preserved lemon yogurt. The restaurant is hip and artsy, with exposed brick and blown-glass lighting, arched doorways, and textured draperies. The wine list presents riojas galore, and is well priced for Larimer Square. The tiny bar is a nice stop for dessert.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello! Read more
Day 1 - 28th Oct.(15 miles) Our weather reports had told us that overnight and morning would be the worst storms in the UK for 25 yrs. Got to be true as they had been forecasting it for days and days before. Read more
· News & Features
This winter, travelers can uncover a gold mine of dining destinations in Denver, putting the city on the ... Read more
Book a night at one of these stylish, independently owned boutique hotels, located near major airports,... Read more
Avid beer lovers will pour into Denver (get it?) next month to try an enormous collection of America... Read more