- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Dana Point Harbor
Dana Point Harbor Review
Dana Point Harbor was first described more than 100 years ago by its namesake, Richard Henry Dana, in his book Two Years Before the Mast. At the marina are docks for private boats and yachts, marine-oriented shops, restaurants, and boat, kayak, stand-up paddleboard and bike rentals.
Dana Point Festival of Whales. In early March the Dana Point Festival of Whales celebrates the passing gray whale migration with two weekends full of activities that include concerts, 40-foot-long balloon whales on parade, films, sports competitions, and a street fair. Dana Point Harbor, 92629. 949/496–1045 or 888/440–4309. www.festivalofwhales.org.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
My family and I are going to spend time in California this summer. Read more
· News & Features
Check out Corona del Mar for surf and sun away from Los Angeles crowds.... Read more
Two colorful reefs (and the fact that it's off-limits to boats) make Corona del Mar State Beach grea... Read more