- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Harney Sushi Review
People in the know come here for super-fresh California-style sushi and modern Asian cuisine served in a sexy atmosphere with a live DJ spinning popular music and R&B favorites. The walls are lined with high-end modern Asian art and moody lighting throughout; there's also a heated outdoor patio. Inventive sushi rolls include the Rolls Royce with lobster tempura and the sweet and spicy Lightning Roll with shrimp tempura, spicy tuna, and baked black cod. Open until midnight every night, Harney is perfect for late-night dining and cocktails.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
Hello, we're spending spring break in San Diego in a condo on Mission Beach. Read more
· News & Features
You're familiar with California's wine country, sure, but have you experienced beer country? ... Read more
Top Chef star Brian Malarkey, gearing up to open a new hotel restaurant at the trendy Mondrian Los Angeles,... Read more
Dining on garden-fresh veggies and the catch of the day is nothing new in San Diego.... Read more