- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
In a city where informality reigns, this is one of L.A.'s more dressy, but not stuffy, restaurants. The dining room is contemporary yet elegant, with well-spaced tables topped with flowers and fine china. Chef-owner Josiah Citrin enhances his modern French cooking with seasonal California produce. Consider seared sweet white corn ravioli in brown butter–truffle froth, lobster bolognese, and elegant tableside presentations of Dover sole and stuffed rotisserie chicken. The cheese cart is packed with domestic and European selections. The tasting menus offered here including a creative vegetarian option.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
Hello, we're spending spring break in San Diego in a condo on Mission Beach. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more