- Drive the rim roads at Canyon de Chelly Visit one of the most spectacular natural wonders in the Southwest—it rivals the Grand Canyon for jaw-dropping views, albeit on a much smaller scale. It’s a must for photography buffs.
- Go boating at Glen Canyon Get to know this stunning, mammoth reservoir by taking a boat out amid Lake Powell’s towering cliffs.
- Explore Hubbell Trading Post Take the self-guided tour to experience the relationship between early traders and the Navajo.
- Shop for handmade crafts on the Hopi Mesas Pick up crafts by some of Arizona’s leading Hopi artisans, who sustain their culture through continuous occupation of the ancient villages on these mesas.
- Take a jeep tour through Monument Valley See firsthand the landscape depicted in such iconic Western films as Stagecoach and The Searchers.
Need trip ideas? Check out our curated collections of destinations around the globe.More