- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Guu Izakaya SakaBar
Guu Izakaya SakaBar Review
An original concept imported from Vancouver, Guu has wowed local audiences with its rowdy Izakaya atmosphere—every guest is greeted with a cheerful hello in Japanese by both kitchen and serving staff when you walk through the door—gaining it quite a cult-like following. A few shots of sake are a must-try, but don't miss the imported plum wine or Japanese vodka-infused cocktails. The food is delicious and perfect for sharing; signature dishes include Gyu Carpaccio, Kabocha Karokke, and Carbonara Udon.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Just moved to Toronto, and looking for ideas for quick day trips around the area to get an idea of our new neighbourhood. Read more
· News & Features
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you. ... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more