- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
St. Jacobs Farmers' Market
St. Jacobs Farmers' Market Review
Just outside of Waterloo, this biweekly farmers' market (Thursday and Saturday) features 100 vendors selling local produce, cheeses, baked goods, and meat. There are also hundreds of permanent indoor and outdoor booths (open every day) with homemade foods straight from the farm—preserves, pies, smoked meats, and cheeses—and flea-market fare like crafts and handmade furniture. Don't miss the fresh hot apple fritters, a made-to-order treat worth queuing up for.
- Address: 878 Weber St. N, Waterloo, ON N2J 4A9
- Phone: 519/747–1830
- Hours: Market: year-round Thurs. and Sat. 7–3:30; mid-June–early Sept. Thurs. and Sat. 7–3:30 and Tues. 8–3. Stores: Jan.–Mar. Mon–Fri. 10–5, Sat. 10–6, Sun. noon–5:30; Apr.–Dec. Mon–Sat. 10–6, Sun. noon–5:30
- Website: www.stjacobs.com
- Location: Stratford
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Just moved to Toronto, and looking for ideas for quick day trips around the area to get an idea of our new neighbourhood. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more