- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
St. Jacobs Farmers' Market
St. Jacobs Farmers' Market Review
Just outside of Waterloo, this biweekly farmers' market (Thursday and Saturday) features 100 vendors selling local produce, cheeses, baked goods, and meat. There are also hundreds of permanent indoor and outdoor booths (open every day) with homemade foods straight from the farm—preserves, pies, smoked meats, and cheeses—and flea-market fare like crafts and handmade furniture. Don't miss the fresh hot apple fritters, a made-to-order treat worth queuing up for.
- Address: 878 Weber St. N, Waterloo, ON N2J 4A9
- Phone: 519/747–1830
- Hours: Market: year-round Thurs. and Sat. 7–3:30; mid-June–early Sept. Thurs. and Sat. 7–3:30 and Tues. 8–3. Stores: Jan.–Mar. Mon–Fri. 10–5, Sat. 10–6, Sun. noon–5:30; Apr.–Dec. Mon–Sat. 10–6, Sun. noon–5:30
- Website: www.stjacobs.com
- Location: Stratford
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Any first hand adivce/opinions on which carrier to use for a flight from Toronto to Barbados. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more