- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fox Hotel & Suites
At a Glance
- kitchen facilities
- free Internet
- artifical hot springs pool
- small fitness facility
- parking is tight
Check Rates from our Partners
Fox Hotel & Suites Review
The Fox is close enough to downtown that you can walk to most of the shopping and nightlife, but far enough away that you won't be bothered by the noise while staying in its comfortable hotel or suite-style rooms with kitchenettes and separate living areas. All rooms open to a central courtyard area, and some rooms at the back of the property have mountain views. There is an artificial hot springs in the basement with faux rock walls, and there are plenty of other little extras like complimentary heated underground parking, Wi-Fi, and Banff transit passes.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Finally got to take our long-awaited trip to Banff and Jasper, after having to cancel our original plans in June (right during the flooding.) I will try to be brief and cover just the highlights.
Who: Read more
- Booked a regional jet from SFO to Calgary through United, which is run by SkyWest. Read more
I heard a lot about Waterton National Park, and planning to pay a visit there in month of August (solo).
What do you all say about that,Any tips for the transportation to reach there as i am planning from Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more