- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa
At a Glance
- close to downtown
- large lobby
- excellent spa
- average rooms
- no a/c
Check Rates from our Partners
Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa Review
A great location close enough to the hustle and bustle of downtown but just far enough away makes this hotel with one of the largest spas in town a top pick. Hand-hewn logs, slate flooring, and a massive fieldstone fireplace give the lobby a mountain lodge ambience. There is a huge 26-person jetted hot pool and a steam room on-site. Rooms have a Western feel with basic pine furnishings; some have balconies and wood-burning fireplaces. There is also a good restaurant on-site, complimentary Wi-Fi, complimentary Banff transit passes, and free heated underground parking.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Finally got to take our long-awaited trip to Banff and Jasper, after having to cancel our original plans in June (right during the flooding.) I will try to be brief and cover just the highlights.
Who: Read more
- Booked a regional jet from SFO to Calgary through United, which is run by SkyWest. Read more
I heard a lot about Waterton National Park, and planning to pay a visit there in month of August (solo).
What do you all say about that,Any tips for the transportation to reach there as i am planning from Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more