- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Puerto Vallarta, 5th Edition
Cenaduría Flor Morena
Cenaduría Flor Morena Review
Some folks say the enchiladas here are the best they've ever eaten. And others call this place a "local institution." Everyone pretty much agrees that this hole-in-the-wall with scarred tables and walls is the best place around to get good, inexpensive pozole, tamales, and tacos. Facing the main square, it's a small, one-room restaurant surrounded by pharmacies, ice cream shops, and mom-and-pop grocery stores. As its name implies, it's a place to eat dinner.
- Address: Facing main plaza below Catscan bar, San Patricio–Melaque, 48980
- Phone: No phone
- Location: Costalegre
- No credit cards.
- Closed Mon.–Tues. No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Oaxaca is a most interesting city & area.
I arrived 3 days before my apartment was available due to a change of plans. I had planned on taking the bus down the coast to Puerto Escondido via Acapulco Read more
My husband and I were in Oaxaca for a week in early March. We are a couple who are 38 and 40 from New York, who love to travel independently. We've only been to Guatemala and Peru previously, Read more
We are planning a trip to PdC for the end of May and looking to rent a condo at Corto Maltes. Read more
· News & Features
A getaway over Martin Luther King, Jr., weekend (January 17–20, 2014) proposes the perfect remedy ... Read more
When it comes to Riviera Nayarit, our advice is go now before the crowds take over.... Read more
While family trips to the zoo can be fun, we recommend taking the experience to another level by getting... Read more