- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Puerto Vallarta, 5th Edition
Cenaduría Flor Morena
Cenaduría Flor Morena Review
Some folks say the enchiladas here are the best they've ever eaten. And others call this place a "local institution." Everyone pretty much agrees that this hole-in-the-wall with scarred tables and walls is the best place around to get good, inexpensive pozole, tamales, and tacos. Facing the main square, it's a small, one-room restaurant surrounded by pharmacies, ice cream shops, and mom-and-pop grocery stores. As its name implies, it's a place to eat dinner.
- Address: Facing main plaza below Catscan bar, San Patricio–Melaque, 48980
- Phone: No phone
- Location: Costalegre
- No credit cards.
- Closed Mon.–Tues. No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just back from 5 days (Feb 13 -17) in Puerto Vallarta. Read more
Forty five minutes by good highway from Ixtapa/Zihuatenejo Airport is the small fishing village of Troncones which we think is almost perfect. Read more
I am flying into Cancun with my husband and infant around 3pm on a Friday. Read more
· News & Features
A getaway over Martin Luther King, Jr., weekend (January 17–20, 2014) proposes the perfect remedy ... Read more
When it comes to Riviera Nayarit, our advice is go now before the crowds take over.... Read more
While family trips to the zoo can be fun, we recommend taking the experience to another level by getting... Read more