- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Grand Mayan Los Cabos
At a Glance
- children's programs
- Grand Mayan golf course
- guests can opt out of all-inclusive plan
- no coffeemakers or refrigerators in standard rooms
- views of sea vary from panoramic to none at all, bustling family atmosphere because of time-share element is sometimes chaotic
Grand Mayan Los Cabos Review
The enormous twin Mayan statues that stand in the dimly lighted lobby entrance are oddly reminiscent of a Mexican themed ride at Epcot, but if you can get past the kitsch, this glitzy, exotic resort offers vibrant, spacious suites, all with a view of the enormous pool and, if you're lucky, the Sea of Cortez beyond. Water flows out of the mouths of giant rattlesnake sculptures into the pool, which is decked out with lights that change colors at night, and meanders across the massive property. Early-morning yoga classes greet the sunrise near the beach.
- Address: Paseo Malecón, Zona Hotelera, San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur 23400 | Map It
- Phone: 624/163–4000; 1 800/292–9446 From U.S.
- Website: thegrandmayan.com
- Location: San José del Cabo
- 82 rooms, 90 suites.
- Rate includes all-inclusive.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
While I have not yet received the pics of the Stripped Marlin I caught in Cabo - the one who jumped completely out of the water at least 8 times (looked like a Rainbow Trout it was so agile - but hey - Read more
hola mi amigos- Just returned from 10 glorious days in my beloved Puerto Vallarta, so here is my new thread for this most recent trip.
The weather was HOT, from 82-87 degree range but hit 95 at couple Read more
I am off to the Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort for a week and am wondering if there is anything interesting to do in the environs. Read more
· News & Features
While an infinity-edge pool that glints under the sun is fabulous, nothing beats a private pool you need... Read more
Hyatt recently announced the opening of their first venture into the all-inclusive resort market with... Read more
Model and actress Molly Sims has traveled around the globe for both work and pleasure.... Read more