- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Grand Mayan Los Cabos
At a Glance
- children's programs
- Grand Mayan golf course
- guests can opt out of all-inclusive plan
- no coffeemakers or refrigerators in standard rooms
- views of sea vary from panoramic to none at all, bustling family atmosphere because of time-share element is sometimes chaotic
Check Rates from our Partners
Grand Mayan Los Cabos Review
The enormous twin Mayan statues that stand in the dimly lighted lobby entrance are oddly reminiscent of a Mexican themed ride at Epcot, but if you can get past the kitsch, this glitzy, exotic resort offers vibrant, spacious suites, all with a view of the enormous pool and, if you're lucky, the Sea of Cortez beyond. Water flows out of the mouths of giant rattlesnake sculptures into the pool, which is decked out with lights that change colors at night, and meanders across the massive property. Early-morning yoga classes greet the sunrise near the beach.
- Address: Paseo Malecón, Zona Hotelera, San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur, 23400 | Map It
- Phone: 624/163-4000; 1 800/292-9446 From U.S.
- Website: thegrandmayan.com
- Location: San José del Cabo
- 82 rooms, 90 suites.
- Rate includes all-inclusive.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $91-$97 -- Suite at 4-Diamond Cabo Family Resort, 50% Off BookIt.com
- $60-$96 -- Cancun All-Inclusive Water Park Resort, 60% Off BookIt.com
- $689 & up -- Mexico Beach Getaways on Sale, up to 70% Off CheapCaribbean.com
- $3210 & up -- 12-Nt. Luxe Mexican Riviera Cruise on Azamara American Express Travel
- $4.39 & up -- Car Rentals across Mexico CarRentals.com
Arrived on direct flight from Denver, luckily it was an easy travel day. Read more
Hi there! Read more
Heading to Cancun to stay in a Time Share. Read more
· News & Features
Think of Los Cabos and you'll probably have images of umbrella drinks and sandy beaches swimming in you... Read more
Not all beaches are swimmable all the time (or ever).... Read more
What once was the drink of the poor Mexican farmer is now produced en masse and enjoyed internationally,... Read more