- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Los Cabos
Grand Mayan Los Cabos
At a Glance
- children's programs
- Grand Mayan golf course
- guests can opt out of all-inclusive plan
- no coffeemakers or refrigerators in standard rooms
- views of sea vary from panoramic to none at all, bustling family atmosphere because of time-share element is sometimes chaotic
Check Rates from our Partners
Grand Mayan Los Cabos Review
The enormous twin Mayan statues that stand in the dimly lighted lobby entrance are oddly reminiscent of a Mexican themed ride at Epcot, but if you can get past the kitsch, this glitzy, exotic resort offers vibrant, spacious suites, all with a view of the enormous pool and, if you're lucky, the Sea of Cortez beyond. Water flows out of the mouths of giant rattlesnake sculptures into the pool, which is decked out with lights that change colors at night, and meanders across the massive property. Early-morning yoga classes greet the sunrise near the beach.
- Address: Paseo Malecón, Zona Hotelera, San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur 23400 | Map It
- Phone: 624/163–4000; 1 800/292–9446 From U.S.
- Website: thegrandmayan.com
- Location: San José del Cabo
- 82 rooms, 90 suites.
- Rate includes all-inclusive.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just back from 5 days (Feb 13 -17) in Puerto Vallarta. Read more
Forty five minutes by good highway from Ixtapa/Zihuatenejo Airport is the small fishing village of Troncones which we think is almost perfect. Read more
hinking of spending first few months of our retirement in either cozumel (never been there) or Acapulco (haven't been there in 9 years). Read more
· News & Features
Las Ventanas al Paraiso, a 71-suite, award-winning Rosewood Resort in Los Cabos, is taking luxury to a ... Read more
While an infinity-edge pool that glints under the sun is fabulous, nothing beats a private pool you need... Read more
Hyatt recently announced the opening of their first venture into the all-inclusive resort market with... Read more