With coastline that stretches from the Sea of Cortez to the Pacific Ocean, and 350 sunny days a year, Los Cabos is Mexico's ultimate seaside escape. It's endless summer at the tip of the Baja Peninsula, and surfers, golfers, divers, and hikers come here for year-round water sports and outdoor activities. The sister towns of Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo offer distinct experiences that range from all-night bar crawls to Thursday night Art Walks. Between them the Corridor presents all-inclusive resorts with everything for the perfect honeymoon or family vacation.
- Beaches More than 50 miles of gorgeous strands with towering rock formations.
- Golf Spectacular views from greens designed by the world's best course architects.
- Nightlife Cabo's after-dark, into-the-dawn party scene draws a loud, festive crowd.
- Sportfishing Beginners and pros drop a line in the "Marlin Capital of the World."
- Whale Watching The gentle giants that migrate here swim right next to the boats.
- Spas Desert healing treatments in sumptuous resort wellness centers.