- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Los Cabos
O Mole offers contemporary Mexican fare from fajitas to enchiladas to tacos and, of course, moles. The bi-level space near the marina is filled with traditional arts and crafts, and it's walls are lined with tequila bottles. Inexpensive breakfasts are $3 to $5; quick appetizers such as quecas de tingas, small quesadillas, are tasty ways to start; and dinners such as O Mole Mío (The Dance of O Mole Mío), a chicken-mole concoction, will delight your taste buds. This spot is also great for just a quick cocktail while shopping in downtown Cabo, and it's a favorite with the cruise crowd.
- Address: Plaza del Sol shopping center, Francisco Madero and Blvd. Marina, Marina, Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur 23452
- Phone: 624/143–7577
- Location: Cabo San Lucas
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just back from 5 days (Feb 13 -17) in Puerto Vallarta. Read more
Forty five minutes by good highway from Ixtapa/Zihuatenejo Airport is the small fishing village of Troncones which we think is almost perfect. Read more
hinking of spending first few months of our retirement in either cozumel (never been there) or Acapulco (haven't been there in 9 years). Read more
· News & Features
Las Ventanas al Paraiso, a 71-suite, award-winning Rosewood Resort in Los Cabos, is taking luxury to a ... Read more
While an infinity-edge pool that glints under the sun is fabulous, nothing beats a private pool you need... Read more
Hyatt recently announced the opening of their first venture into the all-inclusive resort market with... Read more