- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
O Mole Mío
O Mole Mío Review
O Mole offers contemporary Mexican fare from fajitas to enchiladas to tacos and, of course, moles. The bi-level space near the marina is filled with traditional arts and crafts, and it's walls are lined with tequila bottles. Inexpensive breakfasts are $3 to $5; quick appetizers such as quecas de tingas, small quesadillas, are tasty ways to start; and dinners such as O Mole Mío (The Dance of O Mole Mío), a chicken-mole concoction, will delight your taste buds. This spot is also great for just a quick cocktail while shopping in downtown Cabo, and it's a favorite with the cruise crowd.
- Address: Plaza del Sol shopping center, Francisco Madero and Blvd. Marina, Marina, Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur 23452
- Phone: 624/143–7577
- Location: Cabo San Lucas
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
While I have not yet received the pics of the Stripped Marlin I caught in Cabo - the one who jumped completely out of the water at least 8 times (looked like a Rainbow Trout it was so agile - but hey - Read more
hola mi amigos- Just returned from 10 glorious days in my beloved Puerto Vallarta, so here is my new thread for this most recent trip.
The weather was HOT, from 82-87 degree range but hit 95 at couple Read more
Hi...is there a less known airport (than Cancun) if we want to visit mexican pyramids? Flying into Cancun seems so expensive for the christmas break (Yes, unfortunately, we were unable to plan a vacatio Read more
· News & Features
While an infinity-edge pool that glints under the sun is fabulous, nothing beats a private pool you need ... Read more
Hyatt recently announced the opening of their first venture into the all-inclusive resort market with... Read more
Model and actress Molly Sims has traveled around the globe for both work and pleasure.... Read more