- Getting away from the crowd Although Isla Mujeres is just across the bay from Cancún, the peace and quiet make it seem like another universe.
- Exploring the southeastern coast Bump along in a golf cart where craggy cliffs meet the blue Caribbean.
- Eating freshly grilled seafood For some reason it always tastes best under a beachfront palapa (thatch roof) at lovely Playa Norte.
- Diving with "sleeping sharks" They dwell in the underwater caverns off Isla.
- Taking a boat trip to Isla Contoy On this even smaller island, more than 70 species of birds make their home.
80° BY THE SEA
Looking for a beach vacation? Let us help you find the right spot.More