- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Birding is great in the Mountain Pine Ridge, and, surprisingly, it's even better now that many of the pines were felled by the southern pine beetle. Without the tall pines, it's much easier to spot orange-breasted falcons, blue crown motmots, white king vultures, stygian owls, and other rare birds. Some of the best birding is at Hidden Valley Inn, a destination for numerous birding tours, and open only to guests.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's