- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hotel Villa Mahal
At a Glance
- posh rooms and public areas
- stunning location
- a long way trek down to the beach
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Villa Mahal Review
Clinging to a cliff face with a wraparound view of Kalkan Bay, this immaculate establishment is one of Turkey's most spectacular hotels. A gorgeous pool juts out into the air, making swimming feel like flying, and the beach club at the bottom of the cliff offers many water sports. A hotel boat will run you five minutes across the bay to Kalkan Harbor if you want an evening in town. Be ready, however, for the 181 steps from top to bottom, and be aware that the long balcony in front of the picture windows of the standard double rooms also serves as a public walkway. If there is anywhere in the world to splash out on a great room, this is it. Try the Sunset Suite with its spacious layout and blue mosaic hot tub.
- Address: Patara Evler Yani, about 2 km (1 mi) east of Kalkan. Down and around signposted road. Take care on precipitous last approach, Kalkan | Map It
- Phone: 242/844–3268
- Website: www.villamahal.com
- Location: Kalkan
- 12 rooms, 1 suite.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
It is 10:15PM in this part of the globe. Read more
My wife, Joanne and I (from London, Ontario, Canada) went on our first "Bus Tour" and our first tour organized by Gate 1 Travel through a recommendation of a friend, Larry (from North Carolina) in late Read more
I know this is a long shot however, Im wondering if someone can offer up any advice?
My friend and I will be in Europe for about 3 month's, the main places we are going are
Barcelona, Ibiza, Nice France, Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more