- Explore "Green Bursa" Visit Yeşil Cami (Green Mosque), stroll the covered bazaar, and make sure to try the local kebab specialty, İskender kebap.
- Go back in time at Troy Visit the ruins of this 5,000-year-old city of Homer’s Iliad, where more than nine layers of civilization have been uncovered.
- Pay respects at Gallipoli Tour the battlefields and memorials where one of the key campaigns of World War I was fought.
- Ramble through ancient Pergamum Explore this spectacular showcase of the classical period, second in Turkey only to Ephesus.
- Relax in Assos Enjoy the quiet of Behramkale village; marvel at the Greek ruins; and soak up the sun on nearby beaches.
- Shop for İznik tiles Watch craftswomen engrave the famous ceramics and buy some to take home.
Need a break from the big city? View 42-hour itineraries from 13 cities.More