- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Didim Şehir Lokantası
Didim Şehir Lokantası Review
The quality and price of the offerings make the trip out to this residential neighborhood (sometimes still known by its old name "Yenihisar Mahallesi") well worth the effort. The İskender kebab, thin strips of döner served on a bed of pita bread with tomato sauce and plain yogurt, is especially good, as are the grills, pide, and home-style meat and vegetable dishes; they also serve soup all day long. Alcohol is served, despite the new mosque across the street. Call ahead (they speak English) and they'll give you a free ride to the restaurant from Didyma center.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We decided last night to make use of the unseasonably warm weather in this part of the world and hit the road from Nicea to travel 315 kilometers to Usak, starting early this morning.
The concept of "early" Read more
We got back from Turkey a couple weeks ago, and all I can is…wow! Read more
We will be arriving in SELCUK, by bus, FAIRLY LATE IN THE EVENING, from Pammukale.
We would like to take a TAXI to our hotel: The Amazon Petit Hotel.
Will there likely be taxis available outside the Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more