- Appreciate the Romanesque Stop at Taüll and see the exquisite Romanesque churches and mural paintings of the Noguera de Tor Valley.
- Explore Spain's Grand Canyon The Parque Nacional de Ordesa y Monte Perdido has stunning scenery, along with marmots and mountain goats.
- Hike the highlands Explore the verdant Basque highlands of the Baztán Valley and follow the Bidasoa River down to colorful Hondarribia and the Bay of Biscay.
- Venture off the highway Discover the enchanting medieval town of Alquézar, where the impressive citadel, dating back to the 9th century, keeps watch over the Sierra y Cañones de Guara Natural Park and its prehistoric cave paintings.
- Ride the cogwheel train at Ribes de Freser, near Ripoll Ascend the gorge to the sanctuary and ski station at Vall de Núria, then hike to the remote highland valley and refuge of Coma de Vaca.
Need trip ideas? Check out our curated collections of destinations around the globe.More