Fodor's Barcelona 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
With views through gnarled and ancient olive trees over the beach into the Mediterranean, this sleek spot hidden "under the boardwalk" near Frank Gehry's gleaming goldfish may not be classical Barceloneta in decor or cuisine, but it's an exciting place to dine. Hit the terrace on warm summer nights and sunny winter days, or just catch rays inside the immense bay windows. Seafood is the main draw, but rice dishes, beef, and lamb are also equally available. Expect action, bustle, streamlined design surroundings, beautiful people, elevated prices, and good-if-not-spectacular fare at this very popular tourist favorite. Be sure to reserve in advance.
- Address: Passeig Marítim de la Barceloneta 30, (Marina Village), Port Olímpic, Barcelona, Catalonia, 08005 | Map It
- Phone: 93/225–1272
- Website: www.grupotragaluz.com/rest-agua.php
- Subway: Ciutadella–Vila Olímpica
- Location: Barceloneta and the Port Olímpic
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I went on a 2 week trip to Spain - it was my first international trip and I was so terrified at first! I don't speak Spanish and I was sca... Read more
Hello everyone, Trip report of our May trip to Northwest Spain on http://rebeccasnyder.com/18-days-in-northwest-spain.htm. On our Co... Read more
Hello My mother (50yrs) and I (28yrs) will be traveling Spain for 2 weeks May 11 - May 25th. We will be visiting Madrid, Seville, Gran... Read more