- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
With views through gnarled and ancient olive trees over the beach into the Mediterranean, this sleek spot hidden "under the boardwalk" near Frank Gehry's gleaming goldfish may not be classical Barceloneta in decor or cuisine, but it's an exciting place to dine. Hit the terrace on warm summer nights or sunny winter days, or just catch rays inside the immense bay windows. Seafood is the main draw and value on the menu here, but risottos, beef, and lamb are also equally available. Expect action, bustle, streamlined design surroundings, beautiful people, and acceptable-if-not-spectacular fare at this very popular tourist favorite. Be sure to reserve in advance.
- Address: Passeig Marítim de la Barceloneta 30, (Marina Village) Port Olímpic, Barcelona, Catalonia 08005 | Map It
- Phone: 93/225–1272
- Website: www.grupotragaluz.com/rest-agua.php
- Metro Ciutadella–Vila Olímpica, Barceloneta.
- Location: Barceloneta and the Port Olímpic
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "From Flamenco to Fez” presents a 2 continent, 3 country trip to Spain, Morocco, and Portugal. Read more
I was on the 09:20 Barcelona to Paris TGV Duplex on Monday (16 December 2013) - only its 2nd day of operation. Read more
In this trip report, I’ll be describing my recent holiday in Northern Spain and Southern France. Here’s the breakdown of my travel: one day each in Bilbao, San Sebastian, Lourdes and Read more
· News & Features
Barcelona offers up the perfect ingredients for an extra-long weekend escape: culture, history, a vibra ... Read more
Few parts of the world rival Barcelona and its surrounds for richness of food, wine, culture, and scenery.... Read more
Just because this sensuous Mediterranean city epitomizes Catalonian cool doesn't mean it's unsuitable... Read more