- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
La Bodegueta Review
If you can find this dive (literally: it's a short drop below sidewalk level), you'll encounter a warm and cluttered space with a dozen small tables, a few spots at the marble counter, and lots of happy couples drinking coffee or beer, usually accompanied by the establishment's excellent pa amb tomaquet (toasted bread with squeezed tomato and olive oil) and either Manchego cheese, Iberian cured ham, or tortilla de patatas (potato-and-onion omelet). The other Bodegueta across the intersection at Carrer Provença 233 is more spacious, equally good, and above ground.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In this trip report, I’ll be describing my recent holiday in Northern Spain and Southern France. Here’s the breakdown of my travel: one day each in Bilbao, San Sebastian, Lourdes and Read more
My film "From Flamenco to Fez” presents a 2 continent, 3 country trip to Spain, Morocco, and Portugal. Read more
We are going to be in Madrid March 22-28. Read more
· News & Features
Barcelona offers up the perfect ingredients for an extra-long weekend escape: culture, history, a vibra ... Read more
Few parts of the world rival Barcelona and its surrounds for richness of food, wine, culture, and scenery.... Read more
Just because this sensuous Mediterranean city epitomizes Catalonian cool doesn't mean it's unsuitable... Read more