- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- comfortable, sunny rooms all come with private balconies
- inviting lounge areas
- hotel location is near nightlife district so get a room looking at the sea rather than the town (unless you enjoy the noise or merryment)
- no ramp for wheel-chair users
Check Rates from our Partners
Don't be put off by the boxy exterior and the lack of architectural embellishments—this discreet, light-filled hotel has many rooms offering lovely views of the new harbor. It's just far enough away from the motion and commotion of Skiathos's main artery to provide a sense of tranquillity, but it's also within easy walking distance of all the action. If you'd rather stay in, the hotel serves a buffet-style breakfast and dinner based on Greek cuisine daily.
- Address: New port, Skiathos Town, Skiathos 37002
- Phone: 24270/22981 through 24270/22985
- Location: Skiathos Town
- 90 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Nov.–Mar.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
We will be going from Bodrum, Turkey to Rhodes, Greece by ferry. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more