- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- comfortable, sunny rooms all come with private balconies
- inviting lounge areas
- hotel location is near nightlife district so get a room looking at the sea rather than the town (unless you enjoy the noise or merryment)
- no ramp for wheel-chair users
Don't be put off by the boxy exterior and the lack of architectural embellishments—this discreet, light-filled hotel has many rooms offering lovely views of the new harbor. It's just far enough away from the motion and commotion of Skiathos's main artery to provide a sense of tranquillity, but it's also within easy walking distance of all the action. If you'd rather stay in, the hotel serves a buffet-style breakfast and dinner based on Greek cuisine daily.
- Address: New port, Skiathos Town, Skiathos 37002
- Phone: 24270/22981 through 24270/22985
- Location: Skiathos Town
- 90 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Nov.–Mar.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
A month in Chios, Lesvos and Samos (coming in from Turkey this time) in October 2013
September October 2013 – travels in the eastern Aegean…
Back to Greece again – it’s becoming Read more
For anyone planning/ considering a Greek island cruise, especially if they're not “cruisers”, I’m posting this report. Read more
I need to travel between Mykonos and Santorini on the last Friday in May 2014. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more