- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- great location
- a little too sedate for some tastes
Troullos Bay Review
A great place to stay if you desire a restful stay by the sea, this hotel was completely renovated in 2009 in a clean, minimalist, and modern style, with guest rooms that look out to the pretty beach. With the renovation came the addition of a swimming pool (with a children's area) and pool bar, and a new restaurant with a patio stretching out over the lawn to the sand's edge and serving Greek and international dishes. The hotel rents umbrellas and sunbeds on the beach but those by the pool are gratis for guests.
- Address: Troullos, Troullos Bay, 37002
- Phone: 24270/49390; 24270/49391
- Location: Troullos
- 43 rooms.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Nov.–Apr.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
A month in Chios, Lesvos and Samos (coming in from Turkey this time) in October 2013
September October 2013 – travels in the eastern Aegean…
Back to Greece again – it’s becoming Read more
For anyone planning/ considering a Greek island cruise, especially if they're not “cruisers”, I’m posting this report. Read more
Hi, my fiancé and i are going to Mykonos and Santorini for our honeymoon in June 2014. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more