- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- great location
- a little too sedate for some tastes
Check Rates from our Partners
Troullos Bay Review
A great place to stay if you desire a restful stay by the sea, this hotel was completely renovated in 2009 in a clean, minimalist, and modern style, with guest rooms that look out to the pretty beach. With the renovation came the addition of a swimming pool (with a children's area) and pool bar, and a new restaurant with a patio stretching out over the lawn to the sand's edge and serving Greek and international dishes. The hotel rents umbrellas and sunbeds on the beach but those by the pool are gratis for guests.
- Address: Troullos, Troullos Bay, 37002
- Phone: 24270/49390; 24270/49391
- Location: Troullos
- 43 rooms.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Nov.–Apr.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
We will be going from Bodrum, Turkey to Rhodes, Greece by ferry. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more