- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- relatively low prices given the nice view, location, and decor
- no breakfast or restaurant
Owners Astergios and Spyros can be counted on to entertain when imparting their in-depth knowledge of the island if you are a guest at their hotel, which is mostly comprised of simple studios with modern furnishings (the accommodations have undergone a small renovation of late, with new bathrooms and windows put in) and pleasant views of the harbor.
- Address: Portside, Skiathos Town, Skiathos 37002
- Phone: 24270/21998
- Location: Skiathos Town
- 4 rooms.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Nov.–Apr.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
A month in Chios, Lesvos and Samos (coming in from Turkey this time) in October 2013
September October 2013 – travels in the eastern Aegean…
Back to Greece again – it’s becoming Read more
For anyone planning/ considering a Greek island cruise, especially if they're not “cruisers”, I’m posting this report. Read more
Hi, my fiancé and i are going to Mykonos and Santorini for our honeymoon in June 2014. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more