- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Greek Islands
To Zeidoron Review
This usually crowded, artsy Psirri hangout has decent mezedes, but the real draw is its strategic location. Metal tables line the main pedestrian walkway, great for watching all the world go by and for enjoying the sight of the neighborhood's illuminated churches and alleys. For a quieter setting, opt for the peaceful backyard. Small dishes include hot feta sprinkled with red pepper, grilled green peppers stuffed with cheese, eggplant baked with tomato and pearl onions, shrimp with ouzo, and an impressive array of dips and spreads. The wines are overpriced; opt for ouzo instead.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more