- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Paris 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Hôtel Odéon Saint-Germain
At a Glance
- free Internet
- luxuriously appointed rooms
- in an upscale shopping district near Jardin Luxembourg
- small rooms a challenge for those with extra-large suitcases
- tiny elevator
- prices high for room size and average service
Check Rates from our Partners
Hôtel Odéon Saint-Germain Review
Exposed stone walls and original wooden beams give this 16th-century building typical Rive Gauche character, and designer Jacques Garcia's generous use of striped taffeta curtains, velvet upholstery, and plush carpeting imbues it with the distinct luxury of St-Germain-des-Prés. Several small rooms decorated with comfy armchairs and Asian antiques make up the lobby, where you can help yourself to a continental buffet breakfast in the morning and an honesty bar throughout the day. Rooms with flat-screen TVs and L'Occitane toiletries are decorated in eggplant and caramel. Those overlooking the street have more space and double windows for soundproofing.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
WARNING: This trip report will be dry (not as in witty, but as in the text book you repeatedly drooled over in college), possibly long-winded, and totally ignore most restaurants in Paris. Read more
I will be going to Paris on business in early August. Read more
· News & Features
In the fashionable streets of Le Marias lie remnants from Paris's sometimes turbulent history. ... Read more
Famous writers have called Paris home throughout history, and many of their favorite bars and restaurants... Read more
Author, artist, and expat Janice MacLeod shares her top insider tips for strolling around the City o... Read more