- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Le Balajo Review
A casual dance club in an old ballroom, Le Balajo has been around since 1936. Latin groove, funk, and R&B disco are the standards, with old-style musette Sunday afternoons, salsa on Tuesday and Thursday nights, and rock on Wednesdays. Saturday is ladies' night with half-price entrance charge.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
So, I did not expect to be following up my last report on this subject (http://www.fodors.com/community/europe/10-days-hardly-in-paris-wandering-the-ile-de-france.cfm) so quickly, but plans for anothe Read more
We spent a week at the end of May exploring the Dordogne from a base near Sarlat-la-Canéda. Read more
There will be four of us with luggage going from DeGaulle into Paris. Read more
· News & Features
Overlooking the Place de la Concorde, Paris's storied Hôtel de Crillon has joined the Rosewood Hotels ... Read more
France is a famous lure for its art, culture, and fine wine, and now visitors are falling for Cognac,... Read more
Choosing a destination for your honeymoon can prove nearly as challenging a task as finding "the one."... Read more