- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
The local bus network is geared to residents who take it to school and work, not for tourists. At least two buses a day connect all the southern towns with Ajaccio, while northern towns are connected by bus to Bastia. Find many independent bus operators who journey between villages and main cities. Timetables and prices vary with each company.
Autocars "Les Beaux Voyages" (3 rue Joffre, Calvi, 20260. 04–95–65–11–35 or 04–95–65–08–26. www.corsicar.com.)
Autocars Les Rapides Bleus (Rue Jean Jaurès, Porto Vecchio, 20137. 04–95–20–20–20 or 04–95–70–10–36. www.rapides-bleus.com.)
Autocars Les Rapides Bleus (1 Ave. Maréchal Sebastian, Bastia, 20200. 0495–310379. www.rapides-bleus.com.)
Autocars Santini (Résidence Sainte Anne, St Florent, Bastia, 20217. 04–95–37–02–98 or 04–95–3–04–01.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's