- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Sports and the Outdoors
Club Alpin Français. From at least December to April, Corsica's upper reaches are snowed in, creating options for both alpine and cross-country skiing; consult the Club Alpin Français in Ajaccio to receive trail maps and contact information for guides and excursions. Asco, 20276. 04–95–22–73–81. haute-corse.ffcam.fr.
Office National des Forêts. For information about hiking up Monte Cinto, contact the Office National des Forêts. The asssociation has everything you need to know about local terrain, best hiking trails, vegetation, fauna, and indigenous species of the entire island. Asco, 20276. 04–95–32–81–90. www.onf.fr/corse.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's