- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Le Millénaire Review
Appearances deceive at this traditional town house just off Place Royale, a few feet from the cathedral. Inside, it has an updated art deco feel with plush eggplant-colored carpets and sleek, chic chairs. Chef Laurent Laplaige, seconded by Frédéric Dupont, finds an outlet for his decorative artistry in colorful food presented on elegant white plates; stunning specialties range from roast lobster with wild mushrooms and panfried scallops served with a creamy walnut-speckled pumpkin soup, to seared pigeon breast in a spicy sauce. Dessert dazzlers include apricots with caramel glacé.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We spent a week at the end of May exploring the Dordogne from a base near Sarlat-la-Canéda. Read more
Bikerscott and I celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary in Paris last weekend and thought I would share our pictures and restaurants.
We usually stay in the 11th but I have always wanted to try Le Marais Read more
Advantages and Disadvantages please and comparison in all areas for six month holiday rental??? Feb to July. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more