- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Le Millénaire Review
Appearances deceive at this traditional town house just off Place Royale, a few feet from the cathedral. Inside, it has an updated art deco feel with plush eggplant-colored carpets and sleek, chic chairs. Chef Laurent Laplaige, seconded by Frédéric Dupont, finds an outlet for his decorative artistry in colorful food presented on elegant white plates; stunning specialties range from roast lobster with wild mushrooms and panfried scallops served with a creamy walnut-speckled pumpkin soup, to seared pigeon breast in a spicy sauce. Dessert dazzlers include apricots with caramel glacé.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1799 -- 7-Nt. Luxe French & Italian Riviera Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises
Today you should wear pretty much everything you brought, and you may need to buy some more.
The temperature is 52F, winds about 15 with higher gusts. Hard rain showers interspersed with bright sun. Tomorrow Read more
May, 2013 My partner and I travelled for 14 days in Provence and Paris in May 2013. Read more
· News & Features
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City. ... Read more
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips.... Read more
A family trip to Hawaii's Big Island would be one filled with outdoor thrills, animal adventures, and... Read more