- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's London 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- great location
- friendly staff
- free Wi-Fi
- 15% discount on stays of 1 week
- some rooms are very small
- nearly half have shared bathrooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Jesmond Hotel Review
This friendly little hotel is great value given the location: a short walk from the British Museum in one direction, and Soho and Covent Garden in the other. Guest rooms won't win any design awards, but they're comfortable and clean. Breakfasts are good and extremely filling (although there's not much choice past the traditional "full English"). There's a small guest lounge and even a little garden out back—a nice touch for a B&B right in the center of town.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Alright, seasoned travelers, here is a very rough sketch of my itinerary for the summer. Read more
· News & Features
The new Rosewood London is London's latest luxury property, touting a hip twist on Edwardian style, complete ... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond.... Read more