- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's London 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
One seat never looks like the next at this downright extraordinary collection of esoteric living-room bars. The exclusive Parlour, a patisserie during the day, exudes plenty of rarefied charm; the intimate East Bar at the back is reminiscent of a sci-fi film set; and in the Glade it's permamently sunset in a forest. The restrooms are surely London's quirkiest.
- Address: 9 Conduit St., Soho, London, W1S 2XG | Map It
- Phone: 020/7659–4500
- Hours: Parlour Mon.–Fri. 8 am–2 am, Sat. 10 am–2 am, Sun. 10 am–midnight; The Glade Mon.–Thurs. 1 pm–2 am, Fri. and Sat. noon–2 am, Sun. noon–midnight; East Bar daily 6:30 pm–2 am
- Website: www.sketch.uk.com
- Tube: Oxford Circus.
- Location: Soho
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Alright, seasoned travelers, here is a very rough sketch of my itinerary for the summer. Read more
· News & Features
The new Rosewood London is London's latest luxury property, touting a hip twist on Edwardian style, complete ... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond.... Read more