- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's London 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Grange City Hotel
At a Glance
- good-size rooms
- prices can drop considerably on weekends
- women-only rooms are great for lone female travelers
- a bit off the tourist track
- some rooms overlook train platform
- prices can soar midweek
- online discounts tend to not allow changes or cancellation
Check Rates from our Partners
Grange City Hotel Review
With an eye on business, this sleek City hotel has everything the workaholic needs to feel right at home—chic bedrooms subtly decorated, modern furnishings, plenty of space (by London standards), and more. Women-only rooms have extra amenities ranging from more powerful hair dryers to extra-secure doors with peepholes and chain locks. Guests can exercise in the magnificent columned swimming pool, linger over sushi at the Koto Japanese Restaurant, or sip cocktails in the Isis Whisky Bar.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Hello fellow travelers!
So my family and I (2 adults, 2 teenage girls) will be visiting England and Ireland this summer. We will be spending 5 nights in London in our own flat. Then exploring the res Read more
· News & Features
The new Rosewood London is London's latest luxury property, touting a hip twist on Edwardian style, complete ... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond.... Read more