Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park
At a Glance
- Great shopping at your doorstep
- amazing views of Hyde Park
- excellent service
- nothing comes cheap
- you must dress for dinner (and lunch and breakfast)
Check Rates from our Partners
Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park Review
Built in 1880, the Mandarin Oriental welcomes you with one of the most exuberantly Victorian facades in town, then fast-forwards you to high-trend modern London, thanks to striking and luxurious guest rooms filled with high-tech gadgets. Legendary British chef and "food alchemist" Heston Blumenthal oversees the restaurant, or there's New York–based Daniel Boulud's French brasserie, Bar Boulud. There's a butler on every floor, should you, for example, need assistance with the pillow menu (yes, really). For the 99% of us who can't afford to stay here, cocktails in the Mandarin Bar offers a glamorous (and surprisingly relaxed) taste of London high society.
- Address: 66 Knightsbridge, Knightsbridge, London, SW1X 7LA | Map It
- Phone: 020/7235–2000
- Website: www.mandarinoriental.com/london
- Subway: Knightsbridge
- Location: Kensington, Chelsea, and Knightsbridge
- 177 rooms, 23 suites
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in London for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More