- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's London 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- more space than most traditional hotel rooms
- unique and pleasantly designed little apartments
- a bit out of the way
Check Rates from our Partners
Vancouver Studios Review
This pleasant aparthotel, in a converted Victorian town house, is full of quirky design flourishes, from flock wallpaper in the sitting room to a suit of armor at the top of the stairs. All the studios and apartments have mini-kitchens and microwaves, and you can even preorder groceries, which will be stocked in your mini-refrigerator on arrival. Daily maid service as well as room service are also offered. Some rooms have working fireplaces, and one opens onto the leafy, paved garden.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
For the time being, keep your Mediterranean give me North of England locations with the sun shining in Spring.
We dusted off our ‘Walks in the Forest of Bowland’ a Cicerone Guide written by Read more
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
First I want to thank everyone who responded to my post last year which made our trip a success. Read more
· News & Features
The new Rosewood London is London's latest luxury property, touting a hip twist on Edwardian style, complete... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond.... Read more