- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's London 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- more space than most traditional hotel rooms
- unique and pleasantly designed little apartments
- a bit out of the way
Check Rates from our Partners
Vancouver Studios Review
This pleasant aparthotel, in a converted Victorian town house, is full of quirky design flourishes, from flock wallpaper in the sitting room to a suit of armor at the top of the stairs. All the studios and apartments have mini-kitchens and microwaves, and you can even preorder groceries, which will be stocked in your mini-refrigerator on arrival. Daily maid service as well as room service are also offered. Some rooms have working fireplaces, and one opens onto the leafy, paved garden.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Alright, seasoned travelers, here is a very rough sketch of my itinerary for the summer. Read more
· News & Features
The new Rosewood London is London's latest luxury property, touting a hip twist on Edwardian style, complete ... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond.... Read more