- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Le Sommelier Review
The grande dame of Copenhagen's French restaurants is appropriately named. The cellar boasts more than 800 varieties of wine, and you can order many of them by the glass—with or without the help of a sommelier. Exquisite French dishes are complemented by an elegant interior of off-white walls, rough-hewn wooden floors, brass chandeliers, and hanging copper pots. Dishes include guinea fowl in a foie-gras sauce or lamb shank and crispy sweetbreads with parsley and garlic. While waiting for your table, head to the burnished dark-wood and brass bar to begin sampling the wine.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We just spent 6 days in Copenhagen and 1 in Malmo. Read more
I'm going to start this report with a high-level overview of the trip, then add details as I have time. Read more
Friday afternoon-Our family planned a weekend trip to Copenhagen in April. Read more