The late Romanesque and early Gothic St. Procopius Basilica remains true to its original layout, begun in 1260. New sections were added up to the 1950s, but the oldest parts are easy to spot. Look for a very heavy style, with lots of stone and few windows. Two baroque towers at the front were added in the early 1700s by architect F. M. Kaňka. One of the oldest sections is the crypt, with Romanesque pillars and arches. The château next door has been under renovation for a long time, but it should reopen by 2014. It houses the regional Vysočina Muzeum.
Zámek 1, Třebíč, Moravia, 674 01, Czech Republic