- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Le Pain Quotidien
Le Pain Quotidien Review
These bakeries are a popular brunch spot on weekend mornings. They have spread like wildfire throughout Europe, parts of the United States, and beyond with the same satisfying formula: hearty homemade soups, open-face sandwiches on farm-style bread, and bowls of café au lait, served at wooden tables (many of them communal) from 7:30 am to 7 pm.
- Address: rue Antoine Dansaert 16, Lower Town, Brussels, B1000 | Map It
- Phone: 02/502–2361
- Website: www.lepainquotidien.be
- Metro Metro: De Brouckere. Tram: Bourse, or 92, 94 for Sablon.
- Location: Lower Town
- Reservations not accepted.
- No credit cards.
- rue des Sablons 11, Upper Town, Brussels, B1000, 02/513–5154
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Thanks for the help from this board in planning our trip. Read more
October 25, 2013
Day 1 Gent
Grab your favorite Belgium beer, pull up a chair and join me for Day One of Brooke and Frank’s Belgium Extravaganza. Read more
·Austria Forum, Belgium Forum, Czech Republic Forum, Germany Forum, Italy Forum, Netherlands Forum, Switzerland Forum, United Kingdom Forum
This is my first time posting on the boards. Read more
· News & Features
Foodies have fluffy waffles and world-class chocolates; history buffs have the centenary of World Wa ... Read more
Feeling a little down on your luck?... Read more
Think of Belgium, and you'll probably first think of Brussels (followed swiftly by waffles, frites, and... Read more