Palais Egger Helldorff
Palais Egger Helldorff Review
For some of the best-mixed drinks in town, visit the discreetly marked Palais Egger Helldorff, once the palace where Napoléon camped out during the French occupation in 1797. Within its courtyard are two hip bars and a trendy Mexican restaurant.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's