- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Puerto Rico
JB Hidden Village
At a Glance
- Close to several beaches
- good base for exploring the area
- No beach
- bland architecture
- difficult to locate
Check Rates from our Partners
JB Hidden Village Review
This family-friendly hotel is in Aguada, about halfway between Aguadilla and Rincón. There's plenty here to keep the kids occupied. If you have your heart set on the beach, however, the landlocked location won't be ideal. The rooms and suites all have balconies, most of which overlook the sparkling pool. A well-regarded restaurant and bar are on the premises.
- Address: Rte. 4416, Km 9.5, after 416 split Aguada, 00602
- Phone: 787/868–8686
- Location: Aguadilla
- 42 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently spent a long weekend in Puerto Rico, which was a great respite from the cold and snow of New York. Read more
This has been a particularly horrible winter in Boston, about as cold as any I can remember. Read more
Trying to find the best vacation spot in the Caribbean for a single woman. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more