Rincón and the Porta del Sol Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Rincón and the Porta del Sol Hotel Reviews
The western part of the island near Rincón has a variety of hotels, from furnished villas geared toward families to beachfront hotels ideal for honeymooners. Interior design leaves much to be desired, however, as most rooms are decorated with faux wood, sun-bleached photographs, floral bedding, and white linoleum flooring. Fortunately, some of the newer accommodations resemble Spanish villas, a refreshing change from the typical 1970s decor. Surprisingly, the few hotels with Internet access only have it available in the common areas. Smaller beach cottages, especially in Rincón, usually have "adopted" dogs or cats roaming the premises, so guests with allergies may want to inquire ahead.
Browse Rincón and the Porta del Sol Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's